Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dead Ends...

I spent the last couple days trying to followup on leads on Maya, but I haven't had any luck. I went to place we had gone before, spent half a day reading TV tropes on a bench at the water front in the off chance she went there... swung by our old apartment building, late at night of course. Our favorite hang outs...

Nothing....

I'm starting to think the rumor was bullshit, I really am, like someone was, not baiting me back to Tacoma, I mean otherwise I would have heard something before this, but I get the impression someone is being baited, and Maya is the bait.

Mike, Roland, and Angel have all been minimally involved, the less they get dragged into this, the easier it will be to push them out if shit goes tits up around here.

For now, unless something happens or I'm contacted, I'm going to assume that Maya either wanted space, or the rumor is bullshit.


The thing is, I think I'm being followed as well, I keep seeing this blonde guy, casual wear but screams "I am an undercover agent", It might be unrelated, or it might mean I have a time limit in town....

I'll keep you posted if I learn anything new.

3 comments:

  1. I can see where this road will lead. Could you take the life of an innocent Paul, could you unfairly end a life without justice, t osave the woman you love, or the child you saved, I feel this is the choice you are being led to. Make sure you know what choice you'll make by then.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sane, I never claimed any of this was going to end well at all.

      Delete
    2. Ow, hurts to type, I just said be ready, you killed Ryan, to protect other's and as he was a 'bad' guy, you had no moral qualms about killing him. You would with killing an innocent, especially Anna.

      Delete