Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Death of Manic Muse....

As I promised you all, I'll post here.... not directly, what the Oracle told me about Manic...

In the last post from him, he was gravely injured, trapped, alone... dying.... the last thing he posted, was a message to me saying "See you around Paul"

Manic Muse's body was found abandoned in an dumpster only five miles from where he had been known to stay in London, the Oracle said that he had been... well as he put it "The state of his body left no room for doubt that he was dead"

Shit... I still can't fucking deal with this right now....

He was my friend... He helped Gargoyle in his projects.... I mean... Yeah he was crazy, but aren't we all just a little fucking crazy right now?

He did some bad things, well who in the fuck hasn't at this point? We all killed, we all fought, we saw others fight on our behalf... I can say one thing, at least he was fucking honest about himself, he knew who he was, while most of us are lying to ourselves....

He knew allot about the Slenderman, he was, in no uncertain terms, an exceptional man, who lived... no Survived a hard life, by being harder than it...

...........

I'm going to miss him, I've seen bloggers check out before now, but... out of all of them... I'm going to miss him... He was my friend...

I'm told he's going to be buried under his birth name, which none of us know.... None of us knew his name, so I'm hoping the few people who did know him will take the time to see him off to the other side...

Well Manic, you son of a bitch, when I kick the bucket and see you on the other side, you better have a god damn pint waiting for me, because I'm hoping I'm going to have a few stories to share with you by then.





No comments:

Post a Comment