Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fading out

It's Paul... Sorry for not finishing that post last time, I ended quite abruptly,  I just didn't know how to finish it.

You see Antonio told me only final thing after he killed Roland... Which the aftermath of that was a story in of itself.

He said "I could kill you now, and fulfill my pact with the Slenderman, but I'm going to give you a chance to think it over, and choose if you want to die by my hand."

He had a sick smile on his face when he said that, that smile it burnt into my sight, but he continued

"Know that if you die by my hand, Maya will live, that was the deal I made, if I kill you with this weapon, Maya will be set free, if I die by your hand, the Slenderman will Kill her.... painfully.... in front of you, if anyone else kills me in the intern, well she'll be lost to this world forever..."

It's a sadistic choice... Damn sadistic... I die, she lives, I live... She dies....

I asfk wfasgfgggeeasdgf  SHIT.... Sorry..... I'm not in great shape right now, That Black Bokken? Well there's one thing about my Stonehenge trip that I didn't mention... My Body and Soul are not bound to this world anymore... not fully... he told me I'm tied to another world, one that lies beyond the path. but not the slender-realm... No this is farther out than the edges of our reality... it pulls me towards it... just not my hand started fading out of existence.... Those books about "The Supernatural" would call such a place the Astral plain. Bermuda Triangle bullshit and what not.

The man I went to see at Stonehenge was called the Oracle, he posted a few cryptic comments on the blog under the ???? guise in the past... He told me I had to anchor myself to the world, but such Anchors loose power during powerful cosmic events, like a Galactic Alignment that was supposed to happen in December of this year.

Now that I'm unbound to my Anchor... The Black Bokken... I have... At best a few weeks before I fade into that other world fully... maybe with training I could return from time to time, but... Well... the Oracle said it took him a few hundred years to learn how to Manifest in this world..

I got a few weeks to save Maya, and Maybe Antonio, and rebound myself to my Anchor... I don't know how I'm going to do it all... I called for the Oracle, He'll be here soon, hopefully he'll have some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment