Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Don't Seem To Be Having Any Luck With You People

Yeah I'm going here, I'm not having any luck with this, I may just not be giving this enough time, this is the first time anyone, let alone the original owners of this blog have posted on this thing in months, so it must be a bit of a shock that someone is posting to it now.

Lets lay a few ground rules down then for those of you who might be hesitant to give “The Man” any information.

1.) I do not plan on going after anyone!

I hope this is obvious to you all, I mean seriously, how would I go after anyone, you all tend to be Anonymous on here, going by handles, or at least have common enough screen names, yes I read a few of the blogs Paul Rayfield had followed, and yeah, I could make a god damn spreadsheet of all the laws you guys broke... But this isn’t about you, and to be honest, this isn’t even part of an actual investigation.

2.) This is not an official investigation.

This is Me, a member of the SWAT team here, trying to come to grips with what happened on the roof of my best friends apartment building, on new years eve... why when I woke up, my eyes were fucked up, and 36 people went missing leaving clothes and valuables behind....

Yes, while were on the subject, finding Maya, who killed 4 people in a way that I can only describe has “Apocalyptic” in it's nature, would be a plus, she needs mental help, and is a danger to others. So anyone who remembers associating with her, would be my best friend right now if they could point me in a possible right direction right now to find her.

3.) This blog was just convenient for my personal investigation, which is not about Paul Rayfield.
Hey lets all be honest here, I don't honestly believe a single word posted here, it's frankly insulting, yeah I got bored and watched a few episodes of that Marble Hornets show, buy hey guess what “Troy has a Camera” 

So as far as I'm concerned, Paul Rayfield really wasn’t a saint, and this blog did help shed some light on that multi-person shootout we had in the area of his apartment a few months back, but it honestly was not the case of some supernatural force at work, this was the case of a man, pissing some people off, and killing each other for it. Don't even get me started when I forwarded his confession to that Pittsburgh Warehouse Explosion to PPD

Hell he's was probably killed by Maya as well and buried somewhere... it adds up honestly.
But I want to pick your brains anyways about the supernatural, because the Doctors said that there's nothing wrong with me, no odd chemical imbalance, not viral agents, no radiation, no reason for me to black out, have my eyes change color, and for half of the people I call friends to disappear the party.


So since I'm on paid leave from the force anyways while the official investigation finds Jack Shit, I'm going to use this time to crowd source my mystery here, and hope that someone who knows about the paranormal chimes in with idea's.

10 comments:

  1. This makes me feel increadibly sad, but I don't know why, odd.
    -Fade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quadruple homicide with do that to anyone really, did you know any of the victims?

      Delete
    2. You'd be surprised in this world mate, I just felt like I should come on, to check..... something......... I don't know..... Maya.... Anna....., again the sadness. So Odd
      -Fade

      Delete
    3. You know I almost asked how you knew the name of one of the victims, except all there names was posted on this blog.

      Delete
    4. I remember a blonde woman, Pretty one, A man with a soul paTch and a wooden sword, I remember telling a little girl I Could Help her run.

      FRIEND
      -Fade

      Delete
    5. Well helping her run now, would be a very bad Idea, because that would make you an accomplice to several murders.

      Delete
  2. Dude if you Want to stay alive I think you should run, look what happened to the Manic dude, he used to be normal, now he's gone zombie, maybe not the rotten flesh, but it's not the same guy.

    ReplyDelete