Thursday, January 10, 2013

There was Blood.

Okay so another disclaimer, this is another post I transcribed from my Recorder, not because I had a headache this time, but because it just happened to of been on when my former partner Lizzie was over earlier, we got to talking and we might have picked up our first real clue. Lizzie signed off on me transcribing this to the blog.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

*As a note Lizzie was already here for lunch, I included the comments about her coking to help set up the scene here

<Me> So that was.... you said Spaghetti squash Lasagna?

<Lizzie> Yeah it …. turned out okay right?

<Me> Yeah it was good, I mean for some low carb thing

<Lizzie> Well good, maybe if your up for it you could come to my place for a change on Sunday for the game, the Hawks are really kicking ass this year. I'll make the same dish again.

<Me> Yeah I really haven’t had the time lately, what with the party and sitting around with my thumb up my ass while I wait for them to sign off on my medical report.

<Lizzie> Yeah well that means you can make time because your not going to be busy on Sunday then

<Me> You know if I start watching there going to lose right? Every time I sit down and watch they lose. If anything I’m supporting our team by not watching them play.

<Lizzie> Well yeah I mean we don't want you fucking up our chances or anything, I mean you are a walking Jinx after all (Charming I know right? -Tom)

<Me> Low blow Lizzie, Low bl- (Sound cuts due me opening beer bottles near the recorder)

<Lizzie> Yeah well- Wow holy shit what happened to your neck?

*My normally docile cat freaked out last night and scratched me bad in the neck

<Me> God damn Hobbes freaked out and clawed me and was hiding in my office for the whole night, I don't even know anymore what's with that damn cat

<Lizzie> Well lets see here... (silence for several moments).. Well that looks a bit better, You should keep a Gauss pad on it, if you didn't have enough on your plate I'd drag your ass to a hospital.

<Me> Speaking of full plates... How's work?

<Lizzie> Shit! Yeah that reminds me, I wanted to tell you about this, there was this really freaky as fuck killing last night in Lakewood, Do you remember where Seeley Lake Apartments are?

<Me> Yeah it has that creepy as fuck woods behind it where there was that rash of Suicides a few years back right?

<Lizzie> Yeah that's the place, Fuck I actually threw up after I saw this, this was the Lakeside Landings killing all over again.

<Me> …...... Go on..

<Lizzie> So we get the call, some morning jogger notices some bag hanging up just a bit off trail from a tree, he gets over there and see's this like... I want to say... 16 to 18 year old male's body.... laying next to this hanging back, cut the fuck open from crown to crotch... I mean exposed ribcage, cut like with a scalpal, cause of death right?

<Me> That would seem obvious, but....

<Lizzie> It's not, at least we don't think it is, there was no sign of struggle, no scrapes, bruises, minor cuts, not signs of resistance, it's like the guy was dead when he was dragged there or...

<Me> Or he willingly allowed himself to be cut open at the scene.

<Lizzie> Exactly... and honestly I have no idea how fucked you would have to be to allow that... But that's not the worst part of this, you see, the bag? That contained most of his organs, his lungs, his heart, his stomach, liver.... it was.. well I had to step off trailed to throw up and you know how much I can withstand....

(I'm silent at this point)

<Lizzie> So yeah, we got a real fuckwad out there.

<Me> That does sound exactly like the Lakeside Landings Slayings... right down to the Bag of organs.

<Lizzie> Really? You mean like a Copycat?

<Me> No... the young girl who was found alive there? The one arrested for it and locked up in Western State? She escape on New Years... Did you not hear about this?

<Lizzie> You'd think I would have... But no, no one mentioned it at the station.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

So it looks like Maya killed someone... Cut him up and strung his organs up in a tree like your Fan fiction.... If this is Maya, then she is seriously fucked up and needs to be brought in....

If this is Maya.

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the time......
    You know, it's better as a memory, I wouldn't have thought Maya, the little thing had it in her to do such a thing, I'm so proud *Wipes tear from eye*
    -Fade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ill tell you what, let me go ahead and call up the victems family and let them know how "proud" you are.

      Sick fuck...

      Delete
    2. Believe me mate you have no Idea what that word could mean. >:)
      -Fade

      Delete
  2. It seems the detective, has been detected, how delightful.
    -Fade

    ReplyDelete